Round Table «Preliminary results of the pilot project on marking of medicines»
Date: 20 November 2018
Place: Hall 7, Presentation Zone A
Time: 11:30 - 14:00.
The round table will be devoted to the prospects of the priority project for the introduction of a monitoring system of the medicines implementation movement and the possibilities of using modern medicines marking technologies.
1. Legal regulation of the introduction of the medicines movement monitoring system. Legislative innovations and legal dissonance.
2. The risks of total cryptographic protection for medicines marking.
3. The timing of the implementation of the provisions on mandatory medicines labeling. Industry readiness, barriers, opportunities, prospects.
4. Practical experience of the experiment participants in serialization issues.
5. Information technical gaps in serialization.
6. Questions and answers
Moderator: Victor Dmitriev, General Director, Association of the Russian Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
Federal executive authorities:
- Elena Denisova, Ministry of Industry and Trade, Deputy Head of Department, Department of Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry Development
- Elena Kudryavceva, Roszdravnadzor, Deputy Head of Department of the state quality control of medical products
The operator of the information system for monitoring system of the medicines movement:
- Anton Kharitonov, PHARMA product line manager, the Center of Advanced Technologies Development
Participants of the pilot project:
- Andrey Bylatov, POLYSAN Scientific & Technological Pharmaceutical Company, Plant Manager
- Gennady Pyatskiy, Astrazeneca Industries, General
- Alexander Bykov, R-Pharm, Health Economics Director
- Vladimir Anikeev, BIOCAD, Adviser Director General
- Ivan Glushkov, STADA CIS, Deputy General Director for Development
- Denis Dobrovanov, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Kirill Nikitin, VEGAS LEX, senior lawyer